Discerning Pastoral Transitions: Listening Together in Group Spiritual Direction
With Reverend Tandi Rogers
September 17, 2019 - May 19, 2020
Perhaps you are a member of clergy who is:
- starting a new ministry
- beginning a new form of ministry in the same place
- considering moving on to a new parish/church
- becoming a parent or grandparent
- moving into a new personal identity
- aging from young to middle adulthood
- adjusting to living alone or with others
- starting the saging process or retiring
Whatever your transition, you are welcome in this brave space of mutual exploration.
A core understanding of this group is that we do not come to fix one another, but to witness and come with curious, wondering questions to help each other go deeper into our own understanding of our life transition.
Tandi Rogers will provide a framework for us to listen to each other, to our own self and
We will use metaphor and poetry to explore transitions, prayer and ritual for discernment and centering, and deep listening as a gift to one another as we witness and support life’s changes.